How to Check and Clear Your Instagram Login Activity
Instagram has enhanced its login methods and security measures to keep your account safe from hackers. It allows you to enable verification steps, do a thorough security check, monitor, and even clear your login activity.
Instagram Login Activity is a function that allows you to see where your account is or has been logged in. It also displays maps and device names to assist you remember whether or not the login was initiated by you. This post will show you how to examine and clear your Instagram login activities.
How to Check and Clear Your Instagram Login Activity from Your Mobile
Instagram’s app is primarily intended for mobile use. These simple procedures will allow you to monitor your login actions on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Log in to your Instagram account to see the Home page.
- To open your Profile, click the circle with your profile photo in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Click the three horizontal bars on the top right of the programme to open a new menu, then pick Settings.
- Tap Security in the new menu to see a list of Instagram security options.
- The Login Activity option is located under Password. Click Login Activity to get the details of your currently active sessions. Instagram also asks if it was you or not.
- Under the Was This You? section, you will see maps with the exact location of the login as well as the device.
- If you recognise the behavior, click This Was Me, and Instagram will ask you to Confirm the device.
- If the device or location on the map is unknown, select This Wasn’t Me. As a precautionary measure, Instagram suggests a password change.
- Where You’re Logged In displays information about your current active sessions as well as the devices that have previously accessed the account.
- To end unwanted active sessions, click on the three dots in front of each one.
Instagram can also be accessed through your mobile browser to verify and clear login activities. That procedure is comparable to clearing your login activity from a PC, as seen below.
Examine and Clear Your Instagram Login Activity from Your Pc
Although Instagram was created primarily for mobile use, its PC version has grown in popularity. People can also access and utilise Instagram from their system without any problems.
Log in to your Instagram account on a PC or laptop to verify and clear login activity. It will bring up the Home page. Click the circle with your profile photo on the upper right to open a drop-down menu.
After completing the preceding procedures, pick Profile from the menu to access your Instagram material.
Choose This Wasn’t Me for unknown devices or locations. Unrecognized devices can suggest that your Instagram is logged in somewhere it shouldn’t be. This is why it asks for a password change. After changing the password, you will be logged out of Instagram on all other devices.
Read More- How to Install Tea Tv Apk on Android Tv
Stay Safe With Instagram Login Activity Features
Instagram’s security system has been enhanced with various new features. Checking Instagram login activity allows you to see where your account is or has been logged in. It also displays the names of the logged-in devices as well as their locations on maps. With these features complementing Instagram, you may feel secure while using the app.